Trust Your GUT Instincts! GI Hospitalist | Make the move to INDUSTRY-LEADING BANNER HEALTH
GI HOSPITALIST: $30K SIGN ON PLUS RELOCATION!
Banner Health, one of the country's premier, non-profit health care organizations has an excellent employed opportunity for a BC/BE Gastroenterologist. Join the growing team of established GIs at Banner Thunderbird Medical Center, who are paving a new path for our patient care in the west valley of Phoenix, AZ. Banner Health is recognized for its leadership, financial stability, and dedication to patient care. We are physician-led, and value the voice of our providers.
IMAGINE A CAREER WHERE YOU CAN:
- Drive health care change
- Collaborate with top specialists and medical centers
- Access academic medicine, research and clinical trials
- Advance into key leadership roles
- Experience greater professional stability
- Enjoy greater work-life balance
- 7 on 7 off schedule
- Experienced and new grads encouraged to apply
- RVU based/Senior GIs are producing above 90%
- Banner affiliated ASC investment opportunities
- Partner with our current Interventional GIs
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH BANNER HEALTH
- Leadership growth opportunities
- Attractive salary plus incentives
- Relocation Assistance & Sign-On Bonus
- Paid malpractice
- Paid CME
- Retirement package of 401(k) with matching and 457(b) deferred compensation
- Physician mortgage assistance programs
- Robust medical, dental, vision, retirement, and pharmacy plans
- Physician wellness and development initiatives
- Competitive benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
- 5013c non-profit-eligible service public loan forgiveness
Banner Health is one of the largest non-profit health care systems in the country with 30 hospitals, six long term care centers and an array of other integrated services, including family clinics, home care services and home medical equipment, in six western states. With a disciplined focus on the transformation of healthcare, we are obsessed about our customers’ experience as they make healthcare choices every day. Banner Health is a financially-sound non-profit organization, with a Fitch rating of AA-. We focus on excellent patient care and experience, and value the voice of our providers. We take pride in being integrated and innovative, developing ways for Health Care Made Easier, Life Made Better.
Phoenix is the United States’ sixth-largest city with a population of over 4.85 million. Greater Phoenix (which includes, among others, the cities of Chandler, Glendale, Scottsdale, and Tempe) has a population of nearly 4.3 million. This region is home to more than 200 golf courses; MLB spring training home to 15 Major League Baseball teams and offers six lakes within a 75-minute drive, as well as museums to suit nearly every taste and is known for its casual patio dining, destination spas and upscale shopping.
Join the Banner Health Team, where you’ll have the time to connect with your patients, your practice, your family and the great outdoors! We offer dedication to work/life balance unmatched in our industry. Spend more time doing what you love. That’s HEALTH CARE made easier; LIFE made better!
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Apply for Trust Your GUT Instincts! GI Hospitalist | Make the move to INDUSTRY-LEADING BANNER HEALTH
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly