Gastroenterologist Opening in Thriving Economic Community
Our Gastroenterology section is seeking one BE/BC Gastroenterologist as part of a planned expansion. Our hospital serves a 132-bed tertiary referral center. Services onsite include a 24-hour Emergency Department with Level II trauma designation. The facility features a state- of-the-art endoscopy unit. An IM hospital services manages all inpatient GI admissions. GI functions as a consultative service. Four NPs/Pas support the outpatient GI clinic and the inpatient GI consultation service. This position provides a 1:4 call schedule. ERCP is required.
- Our current group includes two Gastroenterologists working in a 100% consultative practice.
- State-of-the-art Digestive Health Center performing a full spectrum of endoscopy procedures.
- All GI hospital admissions are managed by IM hospitalist service
- University of North Dakota medical school affiliation.
- Teaching and outreach opportunities available.
- Advanced endoscopic practice including ERCP with EUS capability
- Excellent school districts, ability to live in an urban or rural environment and be minutes from work.
- Olympus 190 scopes with CO2 are utilized in addition to Provation and Epic software.
- Tort reform state, no buy-in, no malpractice, no overhead
- BC/BE in Gastroenterology
- ERCP preferred
- Centrally located on the border of North Dakota & Minnesota, 4 hours west of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Fargo-Moorhead population: 250,000, regional Service area consists of 25 clinics & 5 hospitals
- Safe and family-friendly environment with an active downtown, great schools and various community activities!
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Search or Apply online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers or contact:
Kris Reardon, Physician Recruiter
(work) 701-361-6026 • (fax) 218-722-9952
Apply for Gastroenterologist Opening in Thriving Economic Community
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly