Gastroenterologist needed for south Houston Texas
•Schedule to include clinic, procedures and hospital coverage
• Competitive compensation and Comprehensive benefits***Texas has no state tax!!
• Generous and competitive base salary with tremendous earning potential
• Opportunity to buy shares in multiple different financially rewarding and successful Surgery Centers
• Opportunity to participate in ancillary income—in office pathology laboratory and anesthesia services
• Partnership track within 18months with no buy-in
• Full schedule from day one - established patient base
• 100% outpatient-excellent lifestyle
• No Night calls
• No weekend calls
• No ER calls
• 3 weeks of vacation 1st year (PTO)
• Medical and Vision insurance
• CME allowance and CME leave
• Mal-practice included
• Initial medical license fees (if applicable), renewals and certifications are included
• Great work life balance
This is a great opportunity to join a team of a highly acclaimed Gastroenterologist and midlevel practitioners.
The Gastroenterologist is board certified in Gastroenterology. He takes great pride in providing superior service to all his patients throughout the Galleria, South Houston and surrounding areas.
If you are seeking a meaningful private practice where you can truly make a difference while continually enhancing your skills, join our dedicated, compassionate team.
This position offers tremendous growth potential due to the increasing demand in the area. The ideal candidate is a motivated and dynamic physician that’s looking for a rewarding career filled with positive patient experiences and continual professional growth and development.
Join an exceptional organization engaged in the development of outstanding physician and allied healthcare practice in the South Houston community.
• Candidates must be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Gastroenterology with a Texas license or be in the process of obtaining one.
Apply for Gastroenterologist needed for south Houston Texas
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly