Advanced Gastroenterology Opportunity - Close to South Carolina Beaches
MUSC Health- Florence Medical Center is seeking 1 BC/BE Advanced Gastroenterologist to join a very busy gastroenterology practice with 1 other Gastroenterologist and 2 Nurse Practitioners in Florence, SC. Florence is centrally located to many desirable locations that are just a short drive away, including Myrtle Beach, SC, Charleston, SC, Columbia, SC and Charlotte, NC. Florence offers excellent schools, both public and private options, and an affordable cost of living. Commute times to most desirable locations within Florence are no more than 20 minutes or less and excellent weather year-round.
About this position:
- Employed by the MUSC Health System
- Must be Board Certified/Board Eligible
- Employed position which comes with a MUSC faculty appointment and the vast resources of the leading academic Health System in the state of South Carolina.
- 1:3 call schedule (not to exceed 10 days per month). Employer will add locums to cover call to not exceed 10 days
- 75% Outpatient / 25 % Inpatient ERCP and EUS equipment available on site
- Strong referral base
- Endoscopy Lab and office conveniently located within steps of one another.
- Excellent medical, surgical, and critical care support
We will provide:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PLSF) eligible employer
- Employer funded retirement account
- Occurrence Malpractice Coverage
- CME allowance + time off
- Epic EMR platform
- Access to academic library resources
Florence, South Carolina is the heart of the Pee Dee region. Founded at the intersection of three railways, what was once a small rail town is now a bustling center of industry, healthcare, education, retail, culture and recreation. There’s something for everyone in Florence, from shopping at malls, fine dining downtown, live theater, live music events, outdoor recreation, and fantastic schools. Visit Florence and we think you’ll agree that our area is a great place to live.
Learn more about Florence, SC:
MUSC Health Florence Medical Center is a regional acute care facility comprised of 396 beds, more than 1,500 employees and nearly 250 physicians representing all major specialties dedicated to serving the healthcare needs of the citizens of Northeastern South Carolina.
We offer acute care, diagnostic services, women’s health, orthopedic services, cancer care, cardiac services, gastroenterology services, rehabilitation, emergency/trauma care, community health services and more.
MUSC Health, the clinical enterprise of the Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC), is dedicated to the pursuit of changing what’s possible in health care. Nationally recognized for its innovation, patient, family-centered care, and quality outcomes, this integrated health care system is accessible at the downtown Charleston, SC campus, eight regional medical centers, more than 100 outreach locations, clinical affiliations with numerous health care partners, and a robust telehealth network. MUSC Health delivers transformational care shaped by world-class clinicians, health scientists, and educators who provide leading-edge care while developing the next generation of innovative health care leaders.
Apply for Advanced Gastroenterology Opportunity - Close to South Carolina Beaches
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly