Advanced Practitioner - GI APP
Anna Jaques Hospital- GI APP
Anna Jaques Hospital, a part of Beth Israel Lahey Health, is currently seeking an Advanced Practitioner (AP) to join their Gastroenterology team. The Gastroenterology team is comprised of a team of specialists all committed to providing compassionate, high quality, patient focused care.
The AP will see patients in the inpatient and outpatient settings to evaluate and manage a wide variety of gastrointestinal illnesses. In collaboration with our MDs, the AP will provide health care for acute and chronic diseases and offer medical care through lifestyle changes, risk factor modification, medical therapy, and early detection of disease through routine screening.
- Physician Assistants should be graduates of an accredited PA program
- Nurse Practitioners should be graduates of a Masters program in Nursing
- Must have an active APRN/ PA certification and license, DEA number, and MA Controlled Substances Registration number
- BLS certification through AHA
- Experience in a teaching hospital and specialty area expertise.
- Experience in Pain Management is a plus!
Some off-hour, weekend and on-call may be required of this position.
Besides working with a collaborative and talented team, the perks also include: benefits that start day 1, free parking, and so much more!
For immediate consideration, please send resume to Christine DePierro at Christine.email@example.com.
Diversity is a core value at Beth Israel Lahey Health. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environment for our staff. We believe every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and to discover, design and deliver solutions.