Gastroenterologist wanted for LifeBridge Health
Gastroenterologist wanted for LifeBridge Health in Maryland
LifeBridge Health is a $2B+, 13,000 team member healthcare system that Cares Bravely for over 1 million patients annually throughout Maryland. We are comprised of 5 main healthcare centers: Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Northwest Hospital, Carroll Hospital, Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center and Hospital, and Grace Medical Center.
Sinai Hospital, a regional medical campus for George Washington School of Medicine and Health Sciences (GWSMHS), serves the people of greater Baltimore as well as national and international patients. As a nonprofit teaching hospital, Sinai provides training for more than 140 residents and 400 medical students yearly.
Sinai Hospital, an academic medical center is seeking a Gastroenterologist to join our team. As a leading provider of health services in the greater Baltimore region and beyond, we strive for excellence in patient care.
If you possess the following qualifications, please apply immediately
- MD from an Accredited Medical School - Required
- Board Eligibility or Board Certified in Gastroenterology with successful completion of a formal GI fellowship program
- In possession of or eligible for a Maryland Medical License without restrictions
- Current CDS license, DEA certificate
- BLS and ACLS
- EGD/colonoscopy preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment is required
- New Fellowship graduates are welcome to apply
Seeking a highly engaged physician to join our Gastroenterology Associates
- Phenomenal support staff
- Call coverage: rotation-based/excess pay
- Onsite nursing and APP support
- Supportive and well-trained Medical Office Staff
A great opportunity to join a fantastic practice:
- Examine, diagnose, and treat or recommend courses of treatment for patients with emphasis on disorders of the gastroenterological, hepatic, biliary, and pancreatic systems in the outpatient practice, as well as provide inpatient consults on a rotating basis
- Enjoy the reward of working with and supervising residents and medical students
- Advise, order, and perform appropriate tests and interpretation of the results
- Carry out follow-up appointments, monitor patient progress, adjust treatment plans and medications, update patient records, and make referrals as needed
- Remaining up to date on best practices, developments, trends, research, and technology.
- Clinically supervise inpatient PAs when on call
- Participate in peer review, quality assurance, provider meetings, and other clinical meetings
- Timely completion of patient encounter documentation and billing
This opportunity comes with various benefits, including comprehensive healthcare coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), complimentary parking, a 403(b)-retirement plan, a 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan, access to a fully stocked physician lounge, two weeks of CME, and life insurance. Additionally, you can enjoy discounted memberships at our 70,000-square-foot award-winning Health and Fitness Center.
Located just 40 miles from Washington, D.C., Baltimore is Maryland's largest city and the second-largest seaport in the Mid-Atlantic. It boasts a population of approximately 2.8 million people and offers outstanding medical facilities, educational institutions, entertainment, sports venues, and dining options.
Email Applications to: email@example.com or
apply online: https://lifebridgehealth.hctsportals.com/jobs/1755143-gastroenterologist-wanted-for-sinai-hospital