IBD Center Medical Director at UNMC
The Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology at the University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha, NE is recruiting a Director for the multidisciplinary Frederick F. Paustian Inflammatory Bowel Disease Center (PIBDC). The Medical Director will serve as a visionary leader to build and grow a premier IBD Center at a highly ranked academic medical center. The selected candidate will play an integral role in the future growth of the Division.
The PIBDC is a newly created 3800 square feet center that opened in 2022. It is dedicated to improving the lives of IBD patients through expert, integrated, innovative patient-centered care as well as through ground-breaking clinical, translational, and basic research programs.
- Beautiful, turnkey clinic with dedicated, support staff
- Funding for basic and clinical faculty research
- Collaborative group of clinicians, clinical trialists, and translational and basic scientists
- Comprehensive multidisciplinary team
- Seven exam rooms – one specifically equipped for colorectal surgery outpatient procedures
- Prospective biobank with a sample-linked clinical database
Community Highlights: Live in a Top-Rated City!
- Omaha, Nebraska is No. 14 Most Affordable Places to Live in the U.S. by U.S. News & World Report
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Omaha among the Best Places to Live in the U.S
- Recognized among the Best Places to Raise Kids by Smartasset.com
- Ranks as one of the Best Cities for Runners by Smartasset.com
- Smartasset.com ranks Omaha as the No. 16 Most Livable City in the U.S
- No. 5 Best City for Young Professionals according to finance.yahoo.com
Our compensation package is extremely competitive and includes comprehensive benefits, generous employer paid retirement contributions, CME, and paid time off. The ideal candidate must be an MD/DO, MD/PhD (or equivalent degree), who is board certified/eligible in Gastroenterology and has a record of accomplishment in gastroenterology.
We are looking for a leader with experience and dedication to excellence in patient care, teaching, and research. We invite candidates without experience, but who have interest suitable for working towards becoming the Medical Director to apply.
For immediate and confidential consideration, apply online at https://unmc.peopleadmin.com/postings/83519.
Individuals from diverse backgrounds, especially women and underrepresented minorities are encouraged to apply.
Apply for IBD Center Medical Director at UNMC
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly