GI Hospitalist Opportunity at Viera Hospital and Palm Bay Hospital
GI Hospialist Opportunity at Viera Hospital and Palm Bay Hospital
- Employed FT position with Health First Medical Group.
- 7 on/7 off schedule
- ERCP preferred but not required
- Welcome bonus and relocation allowance offered
- Required Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Exceptional compensation and benefits package
- Must be eligible for an unrestricted medical license in Florida or currently have a Florida license.
ABOUT HEALTH FIRST
Health First is a distinguished integrated delivery network nestled on Florida's Space Coast. Our commitment to excellence is fueled by the synergy between top-tier medical care and a thriving community. We were recently recognized as one of America’s Top Large Employers for the second straight year by Forbes (#153 out of more than 5,000 companies, and one of only three healthcare systems in Florida to receive this honor). Our organization includes four hospitals and over 500 providers.
Join our team and become part of a healthcare system that is dedicated to delivering comprehensive, patient-centered care and innovative programs to strengthen the wellness and health of our community.
ABOUT HEALTH FIRST MEDICAL GROUP
Health First Medical Group is the oldest and largest multi-specialty group on Florida's Space Coast, dedicated to providing exceptional healthcare services to our community. With a rich history of delivering high-quality care, we pride ourselves on being the trusted healthcare provider in the region. With expertise in over 50 specialties, we ensure comprehensive care for our patients, addressing their diverse healthcare needs.
OUR COMMUNITY - FLORIDA’S SPACE COAST IS A FANTASTIC PLACE TO WORK AND PLAY!
Brevard County, Florida, offers a fantastic lifestyle that seamlessly merges work and play. From rocket launches at Kennedy Space Center to pristine beaches, you'll find numerous attractions and amenities at your doorstep. Highly rated public schools, 3rd in the state with 98% A/B rating. And with no state income tax, you'll experience automatic tax savings. Whether you're an outdoor enthusiast, arts lover, or entertainment seeker, our community has something for everyone.
Compensation & Benefit Package
- Competitive base salary & bonus opportunity
- Commencement bonus and relocation allowance
- Retirement savings options
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, vision, life, short & long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off (PTO and CME)
- Access to various perks and resources to support your professional and personal wellness
Visit www.melbourneregionalchamber.com to learn more about our community.
Apply for GI Hospitalist Opportunity at Viera Hospital and Palm Bay Hospital
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly