Adult Gastroenterologist Opportunities with Kaiser Permanente in the California Central Valley
5 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG - Kaiser Permanente Northern California) is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,500 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California, and an over 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care. We currently have the following opportunities:
GENERAL ADULT GASTROENTEROLOGISTS
Openings in Roseville and Sacramento, California
THE SACRAMENTO AREA OFFERS:
- An active lifestyle while enjoying a varied and fulfilling practice
- Family-oriented communities with spacious parks and tree-lined streets, including some of California’s most affordable housing and excellent schools
- The urban benefits of great shopping, outstanding restaurants, and cultural activities
- Proximity to destinations such as San Francisco, Lake Tahoe, Yosemite, and the stunning Pacific Coast
- Perfect climate for outdoor recreational pursuits
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing. No RVUs!
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians who reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive vision, medical, and dental
- Interest Free Home Loan Program up to $250,000 (approval required)
- Relocation Assistance up to $10,000 (approval required)
- PSLF Eligible Employer
- Malpractice and Tail Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Optional Long-Term Care Insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, and education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including a pension plan and 401(k)
Full-time annual salary range is $480,000 to $490,020 plus additional potential incentives up to $43,800*. Reduced schedules with pro-rated compensation may be available. *Some incentive opportunities are estimates based on potential premium pay.
To learn more about these opportunities and to apply, please visit: https://northerncalifornia.permanente.org/careers/
For more information on our opportunities, please contact Aileen Ludlow at: Aileen.M.Ludlow@kp.org or call (510) 625-5934. We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Connect With Us: