Gastroenterology - Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) is seeking to hire a full-time Physician Assistant (PA) or Nurse Practitioner (NP) to join a collaborative group of clinicians who practice evidence-based medicine in a team-oriented manner. Our group is looking for a PA/NP interested in practicing full-scope gastroenterology while collaborating with advanced practice clinicians who are integral members of our team.
Founded in 2005, SEBMG is a rapidly growing multi-specialty medical group whose physicians and advanced practice clinicians work in more than ten care centers and four hospitals in the San Francisco East Bay Area. SEBMG is affiliated with the Sutter East Bay Medical Foundation (SEBMF), a not-for-profit healthcare organization providing operational and administrative support to our medical group. The foundation provides the latest technology and clinical support, allowing clinicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care. SEBMG includes 400+ clinicians in more than twenty specialties and is dedicated to providing exemplary health care to the communities we serve.
Location: Berkeley, CA
- Full-time position, Monday – Friday, no “call”.
- Time allowance for in-basket.
- Clinic-based practice.
- Opportunity to practice independently.
- Join a well-established team of 7 Gastroenterologists.
- Advanced Practice experience or gastroenterology experience is preferred.
- Possess an active and unrestricted California NP or PA License.
- Current NPI License.
Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG)
- Recognized for its excellence in compassionate, patient-centered care
- Received multiple awards for our quality, innovation, and leadership Multidisciplinary group including physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and certified nurse midwives
- 25+ specialties throughout Alameda and Contra Costa Counties
- Support and encourage leadership and advancement opportunities
- Health, life, vision, dental, and disability insurance
- 401 K - Profit Sharing Pension Plan with an employer-funded Safe Harbor contribution
- CME, Dues, and Subscriptions stipend
- 2-year shareholder track
- Professional liability insurance, including tail fully covered
- Reimbursement for mandatory license(s) and hospital credentialing fees
*Benefits are prorated to full-time status and employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
It is the policy of the Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SEBMG’s employment policies and practices.ApplyFor additional information regarding this
Apply for Gastroenterology - Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly