Adult Gastroenterologist Opportunities with Kaiser Permanente in the California Central Valley
Kaiser Permanente / The Permanente Medical Group
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG - Kaiser Permanente Northern California) is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,500 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California, and an over 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care. We currently have the following opportunities:
GENERAL ADULT GASTROENTEROLOGISTS
Openings in Fresno and Modesto/Stockton, California
ERCP a plus.
FORGIVABLE LOAN PROGRAM
$200,000 - $220,000 (based on location and experience)
The California Central Valley offers:
- A location that is second to none: nestled between the Cascade, Sierra Nevada, and Tehachapi mountains to the east and the California coastal ranges, and the San Francisco Bay Area and Pacific Coast to the west
- Mild winters, warm summers, and close to some of our state's most popular recreation destinations, including mountain and road biking, kayaking, and boarding
- Nearby California State and National Parks offer great hiking trails, camping, and fishing in pristine lakes and rivers
- High quality and attractive lifestyle, including affordable housing costs, shorter commutes, and great schools
- Enjoyable community activities, a vibrant arts scene (including lively theater and music performances), sporting events, museums, family and gourmet eateries, fashion malls, and universities
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing. No RVUs!
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive vision, medical, and dental
- Interest Free Home Loan Program up to $250,000 (approval required)
- Relocation Assistance up to $10,000 (approval required)
- PSLF Eligible Employer
- Malpractice and Tail Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Optional Long-Term Care Insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, and education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including a pension plan and 401(k)
Full-time annual salary range is $459,000 to $475,020 plus additional potential incentives up to $43,800*. Reduced schedules with pro-rated compensation may be available.
*Some incentive opportunities are estimates based on potential premium pay.
To learn more about these opportunities and to apply, please visit: https://northerncalifornia.permanente.org/careers/
For more information on our opportunities, please contact Aileen Ludlow at: Aileen.M.Ludlow@kp.org or call (510) 625-5934. We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Connect With Us: