Metabolic Weight Management Gastroenterologist
The Section of Digestive Diseases at the prestigious Yale School of seeks a Gastroenterologist focusing on weight management/obesity. The incoming physician will be responsible for seeing the Weight Management Center patients. This role will primarily involve outpatient clinical work and some inpatient and endoscopy duties. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in obesity medicine and weight management. Certification in obesity medicine is preferred but not mandatory.
· Join the prestigious Yale University, one of the world's premier medical organizations, and actively contribute to building and expanding a Weight Management Program
· Subspecialize in Metabolic Weight Management, elevating your expertise with the support of Yale University's esteemed reputation
· Experience the best of both worlds: Be part of Yale University in the scenic New England region while having easy access to vibrant New York City, just 1.5 hours away
· Join a thriving and growing Weight Loss Management team within a premier medical institution
· Explore additional academic pursuits, including research and educational opportunities
· Yale University is a top-3 medical school in the country (US News)
· Yale New Haven Hospital is nationally ranked in 8 adult specialties and 5 children's specialties and ranked No. 1 in Connecticut, No. 1 in New Haven, No. 1 in Connecticut (Children's), and No. 2 in New England (Children's) (US News)
Community Highlights - Live in the Heart of New England
Located alongside the Long Island Sound, New Haven, Connecticut, is a charming waterfront community offering a remarkable quality of life. Surrounded by inviting communities and gorgeous scenery, it provides a unique range of cultural, historical, recreational, and educational amenities, making it a desirable place to live and work.
· New Haven, CT, is a Best Place to Live and a Best Place to Retire (US News)
· New Haven is ranked a Most Diverse City in America, a Best City for Young Professionals in America, and a Best City for Outdoor Activities in America (Niche)
· Convenient access to New York City, Boston, and Providence, RI
· Four distinct seasons and endless opportunities for outdoor recreation, including swimming, sailing, skating, hiking, biking, and golfing
· Excellent public and private schools, as well as local colleges and universities