Gastroenterologist Generalist Opportunity in Columbus, OH
Mount Carmel Grove City Hospital is adding to their gastroenterology practice to serve our growing patient network. Mount Carmel Grove City Hospital is located 15 minutes from downtown Columbus in Grove City, a southwestern suburb of Columbus, Ohio. We are seeking a BE gastroenterologist to join our team. GI fellows are encouraged to apply!
Develop a rewarding practice while benefiting from these key features:
- Practice on one hospital campus.
- Supportive team/Enjoy teaching
- Call 1/4 EPIC EMR
- Your practice would be a blend of outpatient office, endoscopy and inpatient coverage
- Beautiful healing environment.
- Mount Carmel Grove City Hospital opened in 2019.
- Large, established, referral base within the medical group, ACO and community partners.
- Provide quality care in a patient centered, team-based environment.
- Hospital employment with competitive salary, signing bonus, relocation, school loan repayment and comprehensive benefits.
One of the largest health care systems in central Ohio, Mount Carmel serves more than a half million patients each year. We utilize state-of-the-art facilities, robotic technology and clinical excellence to provide optimal patient experiences and attract the best and more inspired physicians. The medical group has 250+ unified, high performing physicians, aligned to advance the care in our community.
Mount Carmel is a great place to expand your professional career, and Columbus is an ideal place to live and raise a family. If you or someone you know is interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Cyndi Tussing, Mount Carmel Physician Recruiter at 614-638-6428 (cell) or Cynthia.email@example.com.
Sorry not a H1B or J1 visa opportunity.