Northwest Permanente, P.C. is currently seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible general Gastroenterologist to join our medical group. This is a general gastroenterology position. ERCP training is preferred, but not required.
Our GI practice is a large group practice of over 25 physicians and affiliated clinicians, including a dedicated Hepatology group. Our Gastroenterologists work closely with subspecialized surgeons and radiologists among others to provide exemplary care in the inpatient and outpatient settings. Opportunities to contribute to the training of fellows in general GI procedures are also available.
Working for Northwest Permanente, our Gastroenterologists enjoy:
$724,000 – $839,000 Total Rewards Compensation*
- Salary: $621,810 - $659,700
- 21% employer contribution to retirement programs, including pension (This is not a match; NWP contributes an additional 21% of clinician earnings to retirement programs regardless of employee contribution)
- 90%+ employer paid health plan
- Paid annual education leave + $2K annual education allowance
In addition to Projected Annual Total Rewards value, New Hire Incentives include:
- Relocation allowance - up to $15K
Other Exceptional Benefits:
- Leadership opportunities
- Shareholder opportunities
- Paid sabbatical after attaining shareholder status
* Projected annual total rewards value may be adjusted for FTE, experience, geography, and qualifications are subject to plan participation requirements. Speak to our physician recruiter for full details.
For more information about this position, please click here or contact Shana Klemchuk, Physician Recruiter, Shana.T.Klemchuk@kp.org. EOE