- Contract Type
- Full Time
The Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology at the University of Arizona and Banner University Medical Group is seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist with training/experience in the following areas:
- Advanced endoscopy
- Inpatient consult and call
- Outpatient practice in collaboration with APP's
- Opportunity for Endoscopy Lab Medical Directorship (please contact Dr. Oleh Haluszka for details)
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced or new grad GI to join an established Clinical Faculty team at the University of Arizona and Banner University Medical Center in Tucson. Our division features a robust fellowship program that is ACGME accredited. Candidates should have a strong commitment to patient care, strong teaching and clinical skills and desire translational research. Qualified candidates will receive a faculty appointment to the University of Arizona consistent with their credentials.
Work schedule: M-F
Consult and call-equal rotation
Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this partnership is academic medicine – research, teaching and patient care – across three academic medical centers.
Banner University Medical Center - Tucson
- Nationally recognized for providing exceptional patient care, teaching future health-care professionals and conducting groundbreaking research.
- The hospital's physicians are full-time faculty of the University of Arizona College of Medicine - Tucson
- Our specialty services include comprehensive heart and cancer care, advanced neuroscience techniques and a multi-organ transplant program.
- Diamond Children's Medical Center is located on the campus providing specialized pediatric services including neonatal and intensive care, emergency medicine and cancer therapies.
- We are Southern Arizona's only Level 1 Trauma Center, caring for the most critically injured patients.
Tucson provides a host of professional opportunities, cultural amenities and recreational activities such as:
- Majestic mountains in every direction and breathtaking sunsets
- K-12 educational options and the academic excellence of the University of Arizona
- Endless sunshine with no humidity, fresh air and easy access to the sand and surf of San Diego and Mexico
- Moderate cost of living
Banner University Medical Group offers a generous salary and recruitment incentives, along with an industry leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and pharmacy plans
- Paid malpractice
- Eligible for benefits coverage within 30 days
- Financial savings resources
- Career advancement and optimal work/life balance
- Employee Discounts
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Apply email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Interventional Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly