The University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) Benioff Children's Physicians seeks a Gastroenterologist due to a growing need in the community. The incoming Gastroenterologist will work a 100% clinical position in a new practice in Sonoma, CA, partnering with the Sonoma Valley Hospital.
Sonoma Valley Hospital (SVH) is a full-service acute care district hospital providing compassionate expert care to the 42,000 Sonoma Valley Health Care District residents.
The affiliation with UCSF Health, the top-rated medical center in California and one of the top five hospitals in the nation, according to U. S. News & World Report, strives to improve healthcare for Sonoma Valley residents by combining the specialized expertise and resources of UCSF Health with the community care focus of SVH.
- Partner with the preeminent UCSF Benioff Children's Physicians to create a much-needed service line.
- Help build a new practice in highly desirable Sonoma, CA.
- Enjoy a 100% clinical position.
- Work in a well-established, 52-bed community hospital with access to the surgery suite on the same floor as the GI clinic.
- Excellent work-life balance - Potential for a 4-day workweek.
- Benefits include 40 days of PTO and a 401k plan with a 10% employer match that starts on day 1.
Sonoma, CA, is a historic city in Northern California known for its stunning scenery, relaxing vibe, outdoor activities, and locally driven food scene — It's a fantastic wine country destination. Area Vibes gives Sonora an exceptional livability score.
- Enjoy more than 425 wineries and over 60 regional and state parks
- Endless outdoor activities, such as cycling, camping, backpacking, ziplining, and hiking among the towering redwoods
- Only an hour to the stunning Pacific Coast
- Named America's Best City for Foodies
- Myriad small inviting towns to explore
- Visit Bodega Bay, one of the most gorgeous destinations on the Sonoma County coast
- Proximity to San Francisco, Napa, Santa Rosa, Lake Tahoe, and Yosemite