5 days left
- Summit Health
- Bend, Oregon
- May 05, 2023
- Jun 05, 2023
- Clinic, Community Health, Healthcare, Permanent
- Gastroenterologist, Gastroenterology, Physician
Summit Health is seeking a Gastroenterologist who would like the opportunity to expand a thriving practice within a financially secure, physician-driven, multispecialty setting.
As an expansion of Summit Health’s Gastroenterology team, we are seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist (ERCP preferred but not required). Procedures are performed in an efficient, physician-owned surgery center across the street, which just completed a recent expansion. The main regional hospital is also within walking distance from the main clinic. Our team consists of four GI physicians, three APP’s, and is supported by a excellent care team and support services.
Summit Health is a physician led and professionally managed multispecialty group practice in Central Oregon with locations in Bend, Redmond, and Sisters. Summit Health includes more than 140 providers across 30 specialties and services providing care to over 50,000 attributed lives in Central Oregon. The medical group has become the quality of care leader in Central Oregon achieving a 4.8-star rating or better on nearly all value-based contracts, is in the upper decile for customer satisfaction and earned a near-perfect Medicare Quality (MIPS) score of 99 out of 100 available points for 2021. We are currently in the process of launching the community’s first full spectrum Accountable Care Organization (ACO) in 2022.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- A physician led and professionally managed medical group where providers drive strategy, vision and project implementation.
- Busy practice, high demand for GI services and lots of growth potential
- Advanced Practitioners assist with providing hospital and clinic coverage
- Rounding at one community hospital
- Scopes performed at a new, efficiently run surgery center
- Market leading compensation rates with high earning potential and a quality bonus program
- Shareholder opportunity with additional compensation upside
- Easy access to resources, coding, and IT support utilizing the Epic platform
- Benefits of working within a growing multispecialty medical practice:
- Coordination of care with a large primary care base, surgical oncologists, general surgeons, oncologists, urologists, infusion services and most other subspecialty care.
- Comprehensive support teams for insurance authorization, billing, IT, HR, etc.
- Onsite laboratory, radiology, and other services
Located east of the Cascade Mountains, Bend enjoys 300 days of sunshine annually, four beautiful seasons, and a wonderful high desert climate. World class skiing and award-winning fishing, golf, water sports, cycling and hiking all contribute to a high-quality of life for our employees and all Central Oregon residents. The Bend/Redmond and surrounding communities offer excellent schools, countless outdoor cultural activities, and great food and entertainment. Bend is the second-fastest growing city in America, based on a variety of factors beyond population, including topping the list in job growth and number of businesses. And, is consistently considered among the best places to live for outdoor activity by Sunset Magazine, Bike Magazine, CNN, Newsweek, and Golf Magazine.
We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits package, and a dynamic practice experience. For immediate consideration, please call 541-706-2550, email your CV to email@example.com, or apply online, at: www.smgoregon.com
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly