Gastroenterology with Teaching in Stamford, CT
Stamford Health Medical Group in collaboration with Stamford Health seeks an additional full-time experienced gastroenterologist to join an established team of three (3) providers and a PA who will join this summer. This position includes clinical and academic duties. Our ideal candidate has excellent communication skills and a passion for providing patient-centered care.
Stamford Health is a major educational affiliate of the Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons of Columbia University and we are also affiliated with the Frank Netter School of Medicine of Quinnipiac University. Students from both medical schools rotate on inpatient services and in our clinics, and Columbia also sponsors our residency programs. Faculty appointments are available from both schools.
- Join a team of three (3) providers and a PA starting summer 2023
- M - F schedule; no weekends, no nights
- Call 1:4 during week; weekend call is 1:11
- Offices at Tully Ambulatory Center and Wilton Office
- Collegial and supportive team environment
- Competitive compensation package,
- Generous sign-on and relocation bonuses
- Stamford is an hour from NYC and international airports
Interviews are being scheduled now!!! Interested candidates please send CV and cover letter to: Robin Harrington; firstname.lastname@example.org; 203-276-2621