ADVANCED GASTROENTEROLOGY PRACTICE OPPORTUNITY
Practice with a Top-5 Large Health System along the Northern Colorado Front Range!
Banner Health, a Top-5 Large Health System and one of the country's premier non-profit healthcare networks, is seeking an employed BE/BC Advanced Gastroenterologist to step into a well-established, growing practice with Banner Medical Group (BMG). Based out of North Colorado Medical Center (NCMC) in Greeley, CO, this position will help support expansion and growing market share in Northern Colorado and surrounding states.
Requirements and details include:
- BE/BC in Gastroenterology
- ERCP, EUS required
- Subspecialty Interest offers an opportunity to grow
- Supported by APPs
- Salary $600K + wRVU
- $150K Sign-On Bonus/Relocation
NCMC is a 378-bed regional tertiary medical center, serving patients from a four-state region; Level II Trauma (ACS Trauma Verification); Level II Nursery and offers a full complement of sub-specialties, 24-hour 16-bed ICU with EICU support, a state-of-the-art hybrid OR w/IVUS, rapid response teams, and FM residency program. NCMC provides the only burn center and air medical transport (North Colorado Med EVac) in northern Colorado. NCMC has been named among the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals® by Truven Health Analytics™ and one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals Award™ as measured by Healthgrades. This distinction places NCMC among the top 1 percent of all hospitals in the nation.
Imagine a career where you can:
- Drive healthcare change
- Collaborate with top specialists and medical centers
- Access academic medicine, research, and clinical trials
- Advance into key leadership roles
- Experience greater professional stability Enjoy greater work-life balance
You take care of others. Let us take care of you. At Banner, your benefits package is all about your well-being. But that’s more than just basic medical, dental, and vision coverage — it’s everything that makes you uniquely you, from your emotional health to your family to your satisfaction at work. So, we design your benefits with you in mind. We listen to what you have to say, offer a wide variety of competitive benefits to give you peace of mind, and provide additional tools and resources to support you.
- 100k Loan Repayment available, plus Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Paid Sick Time, Time Off, Malpractice, and CME (plus CME allowance!)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Pet, Auto, and Home Insurance included in Voluntary Benefit Option
- Adoption Assistance, Fertility Benefits, and Parental Leave Support
- Resources available for pet care, childcare, elder care, housekeeping, and tutoring
- 24/7 Confidential Mental Health Support, plus coordination of child and elder care
- Physician Well-Being Program, including healthy-habit building, fitness challenges, nutrition guides, on-demand webinars, sleep guides, mindfulness, and more!
- Financial wellness resources, including retirement plans with matching or 401b deferred options, employee perks, and discounts
Greeley, located in Northern Colorado, is one of the fastest-growing and best places to live and work in the entire nation. Enjoy spectacular views along the Rocky Mountain Front Range, great weather (over 300 days of pure Colorado sunshine annually), less than a 45-minute drive to Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park, Denver, and Fort Collins, tantalizing and diverse cuisine, and abundant recreational opportunities.
We encourage you to mention this site when you send your Cover Letter with your CV to the Search Committee (c/o Jamie Bean, firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly at PracticeWithUs.BannerHealth.com for LIVE application tracking. Thank you!
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the healthcare field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.