General Gastroenterologist opportunity in Waterbury, Connecticut
We put YOU FIRST because you put patients first.
General Gastroenterologist opportunity in Waterbury, Connecticut.
Saint Mary’s Hospital, Connecticut – a member of Trinity Health Of New England, the region’s largest nonprofit health system—is seeking a BE/BC Gastroenterologist to join our regional team.
- Join a gastroenterology center of excellence that provides a comprehensive array of screening, diagnostic, and therapeutic gastrointestinal services, utilizing state-of-the-art endoscopic equipment and related technology.
- Enjoy a team-based culture in a cohesive group that currently comprises five other physicians and two advanced practitioners.
- The position involves work in both the inpatient and outpatient setting.
- All practice locations use Epic EMR and are in close proximity to one another, providing seamless interconnectivity and minimal travel times.
- This opportunity offers a competitive base salary with additional production incentives and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Live and play within welcoming neighborhoods with excellent schools, great restaurants, shopping, music, museums, and historical areas.
- Commute easily to NYC, Boston, and other destinations with nearby dependable air and rail services.
Trinity Health Of New England’s collaborative practice model empowers physicians to work at their highest level—and allows time for professional development and family life. Whether you are focused on providing outstanding patient-centered care, teaching the next generation of care providers or growing into a leadership role, it’s time to join Trinity Health Of New England.