Gastroenterologist; Regions Hospital/HealthPartners Specialty Center
- Regions Hospital/HealthPartners Specialty Center
- Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Mar 27, 2023
- Apr 27, 2023
- Healthcare, Hospital
- Gastroenterologist, Gastroenterology
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Gastroenterologist; Regions Hospital/
HealthPartners Specialty Center; St. Paul, MN
We are looking for a BC/BE General GI Gastroenterologist to join our team. Our team provides outpatient procedural and clinic services at the HealthPartners Specialty Center in St. Paul, Minnesota, Anoka Riverway Clinic in Anoka, MN, Lakeview Hospital Procedure Center in Stillwater, MN, and Hudson Hospital Procedure Center in Hudson, WI. Our team also provides 24/7 inpatient coverage at Regions Hospital in St. Paul, MN. Key details of the position are below:
- Full-Time 1.0 FTE: 4.5 working days per week
- Participate in general GI call schedule for a single hospital site (Regions Hospital).
- The service is supported by medical students, residents, University of Minnesota GI Fellows, and Advanced Practice Providers.
- Providers will complete 5-6 call weekends per year
- Maintain key working relationships with patients and families, Gastroenterology team members, Administration, unit staff throughout Regions Hospital as well as Clinical staff at the respective outpatient procedure centers.
- Provide new and return patient clinic care to general Gastroenterology patients
- Complete screening and diagnostic procedures at one or more of the procedure centers highlighted above.
- Experience with Epic preferred; MN and WI licensed providers preferred.
We provide an inclusive environment that encourages new ways of thinking, celebrates differences and recognizes hard work. Health care isn’t just about who treats you, who pays for it or the innovation that makes it all work. It’s about being a partner for all of it. A partner for good.
- IBM Watson Health 15 Top Health System
- Commitment to sustainability
- Top rated health plan
- Everyone welcome, included and valued
HealthPartners is an integrated health care organization, offering health insurance plans in six states and high-quality care across eight hospitals, 55 primary care clinics, 20 urgent care locations and numerous specialty practices in Minnesota and western Wisconsin. We’re proud to be one of the largest consumer-governed, nonprofit health care organizations in the country.
From medicine to nursing, operations to administration, research to claims and more, the HealthPartners community is driven by our Head + Heart, Together philosophy – a compassionate commitment to the well-being of the people and places we serve. We believe that outstanding health care is delivered when we combine medical science with compassion. Our goal is to make high-quality health care simple and more affordable for everyone in our community.
Regions Hospital is a nationally recognized 500+ bed level I Trauma and Burn Center. This beautiful urban facility provides the latest in care and technology, helping us achieve quality outcomes for our patients.
For more immediate consideration, please email PhysicianRecruitment@HealthPartners.com, or for more information visit https://www.healthpartners.com/hp/careers/physicians/
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.