Gastroenterologist - Live and work where others vacation!
- Medical Center Clinic
- Pensacola, Florida
- Net Annual W-2 Income Potential of $600,000 to over $1,000,000.
- Mar 14, 2023
- Jun 12, 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Year 1 Income Support of $600,000.
Year 2+ Net Annual W-2 Income Potential of $600,000 to over $1,000,000.
At Medical Center Clinic, you decide your own practice and financial fate. We are seeking two (2) gastroenterologists to join our experienced team of four (4) Board Certified physicians and numerous Mid-Level Providers, where patient demand is very high. We are focused on being very productive, providing excellent patient care, and taking advantage of a very stable, time-proven lucrative financial model.
Enjoy the convenience of your clinical office being just steps away from the physician-owned endoscopy center. We provide In-Patient service and Gastroenterology call coverage at only ONE hospital that is physically connected to our 308,000 sq. ft. Class A medical office building (just steps away). The Gastroenterology department partners with other specialties in the group to receive financial benefit from a lab and histology center. Additional lines of business contribute to the financial success of the Gastroenterologists, including in-office infusion, ASC, GI Anesthesia, histology, and hospital call pay. You will not find a practice with lower operating cost and higher income potential. Large Internal Medicine practice provides significant referrals to Gastroenterology. Work hard and get a significant return for your time.
Candidates should be board certified or in the certification process. We are open to experienced physicians or new graduates.
Medical Center Clinic is a rock solid, physician-owned group with over 75 providers, 25 specialties, and over 500 medical professionals. High incomes, solid work ethic, strong financial management and an attitude that drives high patient satisfaction make MCC a very unique opportunity. We have a strong economy, a positive attitude, and a strong desire to be successful.
- Operational and financial stability for you to earn substantial additional income from lucrative ancillary businesses such as a well-established IV Infusion Center, Out-Patient ASC, GI Anesthesia, and Histology Lab. Work hard but work SMART!!
- Productivity-based compensation system with very low-cost structure -- take more of each dollar home as compensation.
- The ability to maintain a level of autonomy and still belong to the "group".
- Practice with over 40 exceptional physicians in the organization, including 6 Internists - very cohesive group.
- A strong electronic medical record integrated with support systems (In-house Radiology, Physical Therapy, Bracing, etc).
- Class A commercial facilities and four-star customer service attitude.
- An open book approach to operation of a group practice because......we have nothing to hide -- actual "real" transparency.
- The ability to participate in profits of very successful lines of business, including an ambulatory surgery center, outpatient imaging, physical therapy and bracing, optical shop and profits from a 308,000 sq ft commercial multi-tenant medical office building (no buy-in required).
- A solid governance structure represented by physicians, that represents every physician -- you can participate.
- MyMCC - a proprietary physician information system that gives you real-time financial information on your practice and the latest on MCC happenings. Bet you won’t see this in any other opportunity!
Live and work where others vacation!! Nestled in Florida’s Panhandle along the beautiful Gulf of Mexico, Pensacola is home to 52 miles of the world’s whitest beaches and is known as America’s First Settlement, the City of Five Flags and the Cradle of Naval Aviation. Small enough to escape the hustle and bustle of the big city traffic jams and long commutes, yet large enough to offer championship golf courses, year-round sporting activities, arts, the symphony and museums to explore.
If you are looking for a good life, Pensacola is the place!
For additional information, or to apply, contact
Caitlin Mayes, CMPE
Vice President, Operations
West Florida Medical Center Clinic
Pensacola, FL 32514
Apply for Gastroenterologist - Live and work where others vacation!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly