Division Chief, Pediatric Gastroenterology, Nutrition and Hepatology
- Atlantic Health System
- Morristown, New Jersey
- Compensation is negotiable.
- Mar 10, 2023
- Apr 15, 2023
- Healthcare, Hospital, Permanent
- Gastroenterologist, Gastroenterology, Physician
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Atlantic Health System is Seeking a Division Chief, Pediatric Gastroenterology, Nutrition and Hepatology for a Great Opportunity in Northern New Jersey
The Pediatric Gastroenterology Division of Goryeb Children’s Hospital, part of Atlantic Health System, is seeking a Division Chief to lead our Pediatric Gastroenterology, Nutrition, and Hepatology team. The Division Chief of Pediatric Gastroenterology will be a physician leader who provides vision, oversight, and guidance to the Pediatric Gastroenterology team. Championing the vision that every child will receive the best possible care and experience to support healing, health, and an improved quality of life, the successful candidate will encompass the mission of Goryeb Children’s Hospital and Atlantic Health System.
This is an opportunity for an experienced, board-certified candidate to grow professionally and personally as an innovative clinical leader and to promote new program development. The Division Chief will be joining a well-developed and busy pediatric gastroenterology program that not only specializes in treating basic disorders of the digestive tract, but also complex chronic conditions such as inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), Crohn’s Disease and Celiac Disease. The Pediatric Chief of Gastroenterology will lead several specialty programs, including the Pediatric Inflammatory Bowel Disease Center, which is an internationally known center of excellence, and the largest of its kind in New Jersey. The Division Chief of Pediatric Gastroenterology will lead the department by delivering an excellent clinical experience to patients while promoting research and growth of the pediatric gastroenterology program. The Division Chief of Pediatric Gastroenterology will work in collaboration with the Chair of Pediatrics and Executive Service Line Director to develop and implement strategic planning to ensure high-quality pediatric gastroenterology care. The Division Chief of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Nutrition, and Hepatology will also provide initial and ongoing patient care at Morristown Medical Center, Overlook Medical Center, and the designated satellite offices. Procedures to be performed include upper endoscopies, colonoscopies, and other procedures as appropriate.
Find out more information on the Pediatric Gastroenterology Specialty programs at Atlantic Health System by clicking here
- BC/BE in Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of New Jersey
- Minimum of 5 - 10 years as an attending physician
- Robust clinical leadership experience
- Competitive salary
- Robust benefits with health, dental, Rx and vision plans
- 403b retirement plan with company match
- Reimbursement for Relocation
- Comprehensive Malpractice Policy
- Non-Profit Health System – eligible for Federal Student Loan Forgiveness
- $3500 for Annual CME and Time Off incremental to PTO days
- Full reimbursement for Boards and Licensing fees
- Tuition reimbursement for Advanced Degrees
- Voted “Great Place to Work “– 14 years strong!
- Outstanding growth & mentorship opportunities
To learn more about this position and other opportunities with Atlantic Health System, please send your CV to Lori Velasco, Physician Recruiter at Lori.Velasco@atlantichealth.org.
Apply for Division Chief, Pediatric Gastroenterology, Nutrition and Hepatology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly