Gastroenterology -Baptist Health Hardin, Elizabethtown, KY - Opportunity to work with a great mentor
- Baptist Health Medical Group
- Hardin/Elizabethtown, Kentucky
- Up to $200,000 in recruiting incentives
- Mar 02, 2023
- Apr 02, 2023
- Community Health, Healthcare
- Gastroenterologist, Gastroenterology
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Gastroenterology - Baptist Health Hardin, Elizabethtown, KY - Opportunity to work with a great mentor! - Recruiting Incentives up to $200,000
- Baptist Health Medical Group is seeking a BC/BE fellowship trained gastroenterologist to join our team of physicians at Baptist Health Hardin. Practice has 1 Physician, 2 APRNs, 4 MAs, 3 Front Office staff, and 1 Coordinator. Clinic is open Monday through Friday 8am to 4:30pm.
For more information contact:
Physician Recruiting Manager
- Competitive compensation and benefits package - Up to $200,000 in recruiting incentives including starting bonus, student loan repayment, residency/fellowship stipend, and relocation/moving allowance Two-year income guarantee with opportunity for additional productivity and quality bonuses Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance Retirement savings plans — 401K and 457(b) Paid CME/licensure and malpractice insurance/tail coverage Complimentary Professional Student Loan Debt Repayment Advising Physician Mentorship Pathway for growth and development Generous time off (7+ weeks per year for full time physicians) EPIC- electronic health record system integrated throughout all hospital and practice locations Immigration support, if needed
About Baptist Health Hardin:
Baptist Health Hardin employs over 2,850 staff and has more than 40 locations providing clinic and diagnostic services. The hospital is a 300 bed regional facility. The service area of ten (10) counties serves a combined population of over 450,000 in Central Kentucky. The location is 40 miles south of Louisville on Interstate 65. The hospital is the 12th largest in the state, with the second busiest Emergency Department. The Baptist Health Hardin medical staff is comprised of over 450 physicians / providers representing 32 specialties.
About Elizabethtown KY:
Fastest growing community in the state of KY.
The City of Elizabethtown has an official population of 29,000 residents, our average daytime population doubles due to the regional attraction as a place to work, shop, dine and entertain.
Situated at the crossroads of major highways including Interstate 65, Elizabethtown is conveniently within a day’s drive of two-thirds of the U.S. population.
Ford Motor Company will develop two electric battery plants and will create 5,000 new jobs and is the single largest economic spend in the history of the state of Kentucky. The first plant is expected to open in 2025 and the second would follow in 2026.
Elizabethtown, KY has many dining and entertainment options to keep you and your family busy.
Apply for Gastroenterology -Baptist Health Hardin, Elizabethtown, KY - Opportunity to work with a great mentor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly