Gastroenterology – Corbin and Richmond, KY
Gastroenterology – Corbin and Richmond, KY - Practice in a city progressive in spirit, yet traditional at heart - Up to $200,000 in recruiting incentives
- Baptist Health Medical Group is seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist, to join Baptist Health Medical Group gastroenterology located in Corbin, Kentucky. Our physician-led program is seeking an energetic and compassionate physician to join us.
- Practice has 1 Physician, 1 APRN, 1 PA-C, and support staff. Clinic hours are Monday through Friday 8am to 4:30pm. Services provided are routine and advanced diagnostic/therapeutic endoscopic and surgical procedures
- Practice has 1 Physician, 1 APRN, 1 PA, 3 CMA, 2 PAC, and 1 Referral Clerk. Clinic hours are Monday through Thursday 8am-5pm and Friday 8am to 4:30pm
- Competitive compensation and benefits package - Up to $200,000 in recruiting incentives including starting bonus, student loan repayment, residency/fellowship stipend, and relocation/moving allowance Two-year income guarantee with opportunity for additional productivity and quality bonuses Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance Retirement savings plans — 401K and 457(b) Paid CME/licensure and malpractice insurance/tail coverage Complimentary Professional Student Loan Debt Repayment Advising Physician Mentorship Pathway for growth and development Generous time off (7+ weeks per year for full time physicians) EPIC- electronic health record system integrated throughout all hospital and practice locations Immigration Support, if needed; complimentary legal counseling; visa waivers processed through Appalachian Regional Commission
About Baptist Health Corbin:
Baptist Health Corbin, a 273-bed acute and skilled care facility, provides a broad spectrum of healthcare services to residents of Whitley, Knox, Laurel, Bell, Clay, McCreary and Harlan counties and Jellico, Tennessee.
Baptist Health Corbin is a vital part of its community, with outreach and education programs to address conditions such as diabetes, cancer and heart disease.
In addition to inpatient and outpatient medical and surgical care, services include:
- Adult psychiatry
- Ambulatory care Breast Care Center Cancer Baptist Health Family Fitness Diagnostic imaging Cardiopulmonary services Emergency Department Heart care Nursery and Level II Nursery Occupational health Orthopedics Outpatient specialty clinics in pediatric surgery, thoracic/cardiovascular surgery, neurology/neurosurgery, allergy, rheumatology, dermatology and ear, nose and throat Outpatient diagnostic center – first in the region Physical Rehabilitation Center Radiology Surgical services Women’s Health Center
Baptist Health has a network of healthcare providers for patients in the Southeast Kentucky area – from Baptist Health Medical Group offices, to Baptist Urgent Care and Baptist Express Care inside Walmart stores.
Baptist Health Corbin provides clinical training opportunities for local and regional colleges and universities, including an on-campus associate degree in nursing program with Lincoln Memorial University. This program makes it possible for Southeastern Kentuckians to stay at home and earn nursing degrees.
About Baptist Health Richmond:
Baptist Health Richmond is a 105-bed acute care hospital that has served its community for more than 100 years. Residents surrounding counties flock to Baptist Health Richmond for their care, including those in Madison, Estill, Garrard, Rockcastle, Lee and Jackson counties. The hospital joined the Baptist Health family in 2012 and has completed a $20+ million dollar renovation and expansion project.
Specialized, comprehensive services offered include:
- Cancer care Heart care Weight loss Orthopedics Women’s health Mother & baby care Neurosciences Emergency care Rehabilitation Sleep disorders Occupational health Surgical services Digestive health
Baptist Health Richmond has earned the Pathway to Excellence designation for excellence in nursing services by the American Nursing Credentialing Center. Baptist Health Richmond’s laboratory and hospital are accredited through the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP), which is authorized by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services to survey hospitals for compliance with the Medicare Conditions of Participation and Coverage.
For additional information, please contact: