Gastroenterology: Inpatient Only or Outpatient Only - Paducah, KY
Gastroenterology: Inpatient Only or Outpatient Only - Paducah, KY - Practice Medicine in the leading regional hospital in Western Kentucky- Student Loan Repayment and Fellowship Stipend
- Baptist Health Medical Group is seeking BC/BE fellowship trained hospital based Gastroenterology physicians in Paducah, Kentucky. ERCP and EUS training are preferred.
- One opportunity is entirely consultative GI inpatient opportunity with excellent Hospitalists, ICU, and Surgery teams. Other opportunity is outpatient based only.
- Gastroenterology group consists of 4 Physicians, 5 APRNs and support staff.
- Routine and Advanced diagnostic/therapeutic endoscopic and surgical procedures.
For additional information please contact:
Manager, Physician Recruitment and Alignment
- Competitive compensation and benefits package - Up to $200,000 in recruiting incentives including starting bonus, student loan repayment, residency/fellowship stipend, and relocation/moving allowance
- Two-year income guarantee with opportunity for additional productivity and quality bonuses
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Retirement savings plans — 401K and 457(b)
- Paid CME/licensure and malpractice insurance/tail coverage
- Complimentary Professional Student Loan Debt Repayment Advising
- Physician Mentorship Pathway for growth and development
- Generous time off (7+ weeks per year for full time physicians)
- EPIC- electronic health record system integrated throughout all hospital and practice locations
- Immigration Support, if needed; complimentary legal counseling; visa waivers processed through Delta Regional Authority
About Baptist Health Medical Group
- Multispecialty physician-led medical group
- 8 hospitals with over 1,500 providers, including 800 physicians and more than 700 advanced practice clinicians.
- Comprehensive administrative and operations support teams
- Physician leadership councils
About Baptist Health Paducah
- Baptist Health Paducah is a 373-bed regional medical and referral center, serving about 200,000 patients a year from four states. The hospital provides a full range of services, including cardiac and cancer care, diagnostic imaging, women’s and children’s services, surgery, emergency treatment, rehabilitation, transitional care, weight management and wound care. The main campus covers eight square blocks, plus off-site outpatient rehab, occupational medicine, primary care, school clinics, imaging and lab. Overall, Baptist Hospital Paducah offers 20 points of care to make healthcare more convenient for area residents.
- Baptist Health Paducah has about 2,000 employees, making it one of the region’s largest employers; and about 260 physicians representing more than 40 medical specialties. The Baptist Health Foundation Paducah supports needed services, facilities and other areas of growth. The hospital opened in 1953 as Western Baptist Hospital and changed its name in early 2013, along with other facilities in Baptist Health, one of the largest not-for-profit healthcare systems in Kentucky.
- The hospital has earned Pathway to Excellence designation for excellence in nursing services by the American Nursing Credentialing Center.
About Paducah, Kentucky
- Paducah's population including McCracken County is about 95,000 residents
- Paducah is a United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) designed Creative City in the field of Crafts and Folks Art (1 of 2 in the United States)
- Trendy downtown with unique restaurants, shops, and farmer’s market
- Easy access to state parks, including two of the nation’s largest man-made lakes (Lake Barkley and Land Between the Lakes) offering boating, fishing, and hiking
- $44 million Performing Art Center which houses Broadway shows and concerts
- Nationally recognized artist district
- Named one of the Top 100 Communities for Young People which starts with excellent public and private schools
- Nashville, TN is a 2 hour drive and St. Louis, MO is a 2.5 hour drive
- Jet service from Paducah to Chicago (twice daily) from Paducah Barkley Regional Airport
- Recognized as the US capitol of quilting
Click here for more information about Paducah, KY.