General Gastroenterology Opportunity in Greenville, NC
- ECU Health
- Greenville, North Carolina (US)
- Mar 01, 2023
- Apr 01, 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
ECU Health Physicians and ECU Health Gastroenterology-Greenville are seeking a board eligible or board certified Gastroenterologist to join their growing gastroenterology practice located in Greenville, North Carolina. New graduates and Visa candidates are encouraged to apply.
Greenville is a family-friendly mid-sized community located 80 miles east of Raleigh and 80 miles northwest of North Carolina’s beautiful Crystal Coast. With a mild climate that includes 4 seasons, close proximity to waterways, excellent school options, and an affordable cost of living-Greenville is the perfect place to call home.
- Medical Group Employment by ECU Health Physicians
- Opportunity for Academic Appointment with East Carolina University’s Brody School of Medicine
- Hospital privileges at ECU Health Medical Center, a 974-bed level 1 trauma center
- Growing physician-led private not for profit healthcare system
- Established practice with 6 experienced gastroenterologists and 1 Nurse Practitioner
- Procedures: Bread and Butter GI
- Large referral network including over 150 ECU Health Physicians practices and 9 ECU Health owned hospitals
- State of the art outpatient endoscopy center and newly renovated inpatient GI lab
- Ability to teach and to be supported by the Gastroenterology Fellowship program that includes 6 Fellows as well as residents
- Fellows take first call
- Inpatient support by experienced hospitalist program (GI service is a consult service)
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package to include: guaranteed base salary, potential bonus structure, annual stipend, relocation assistance, vacation, sick, holidays, malpractice (with tail), 401k, 457b, medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Ability to live in a vibrant university community with close proximity to the beautiful North Carolina beaches
In addition to a competitive compensation and benefits plan, qualified applicants may also be eligible for loan repayment, sign-on bonus, income guarantees, and residency/fellowship paid commitment stipends.
The Brody School of Medicine provides accredited education programs for medical students, residents and fellows, doctoral students in the basic medical sciences, and practicing physicians. The hallmarks of these programs are close-faculty student interaction, experiential learning, and development of students’ ability to continue learning even after they leave the formal educational setting. Our education programs are consistent with our missions of enhancing generalist training and offering opportunities in medicine to minority and disadvantaged students.
The ECU Brody School of Medicine is affiliated with ECU Health Medical Center. ECU Health Medical Center is the flagship hospital for ECU Health and serves as the teaching hospital for the Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University.
Apply for General Gastroenterology Opportunity in Greenville, NC
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly