Gastroenterology, Upstate South Carolina
GASTROENTEROLOGY UPSTATE, SOUTH CAROLINA
Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System is seeking to hire a full-time, BC/BE gastroenterologists to join nine other BC gastroenterologists and seven NP/PAs at the Medical Group of the Carolinas in the Upstate of South Carolina.
• Income potential up to $650,000
• Recruitment incentives up to $100,000
• Thriving, respected and well-established practice located at the main hospital campus in Spartanburg
• General adult gastroenterology; ERCP a plus
• Strong referral base
• EPIC EMR
• Nurse practitioner/physician assistant and experienced staff support
• State-of-the-art onsite endoscopy unit with six suites and two available surgery centers
• 15-20 patients per day; 200 scopes per month
• Call; MLP help with weekend rounding
• 30 days time off
• $6,000 CME allowance
• Attractive retirement options
• PSLF-approved institution
The Upstate area of South Carolina is an affordable, culturally diverse, family-friendly community with highly rated schools, an international airport and vibrant downtown areas. Conveniently located between the Blue Ridge Mountains and the Atlantic Ocean, recreational opportunities are endless. Come find out why so many want to live here in the Upstate!
Celebrating 100 Years in the community!
Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System provides comprehensive care, from birth to hospice, in Upstate South Carolina and Western North Carolina. As a partner of the community for more than a century, we have earned a reputation for technological excellence. With physicians actively involved in system leadership, Spartanburg Regional values its culturally diverse medical staff and the critical role providers play in the health of our community.
Ranked #1 Best Places to Live in South Carolina by U.S. News & World Report. Spartanburg, “Hub City,” is an international community with an emerging downtown, multiple educational institutions, and an abundance of outdoor amenities.
To learn more, visit OneSpartanburginc.com and see why Spartanburg is ranked:
• 4th in Economic Strength
• 24th Best Place to Live in the U.S.
• 15th Best Performing Cities
• Clinical Trials
• Community Education
• Palliative Care
• Senior Health
• Sports Medicine
• Weight Loss
*6 Hospital Campuses
*120+ Physician Offices
*900+ Physicians & Advanced Practice Providers
*22 NCQA Level III Medical Homes