Gastroenterology Opportunity by Stunning Lake Superior
- Essentia Health
- Duluth, Minnesota
- Feb 07, 2023
- Mar 31, 2023
- Gastroenterologist, Gastroenterology
Our ten-member gastroenterology section is seeking BE/BC general gastroenterologists as part of a planned expansion. Our section serves a 357-bed tertiary referral center with specialized foregut, bariatric, colorectal and pancreaticobiliary surgery and a nationally recognized cancer center. The facility features an endoscopy unit and outpatient clinic with state-of-the-art 8 endoscopy suites and a motility lab. An IM hospitalist service manages all GI admissions and GI functions as a consultative service. Eight NPs/PAs support outpatient management of IBS, IBD and liver disease and the inpatient GI consultation service. This position can accommodate subspecialty interests and provides a 1: 8 call schedule. ERCP and EUS experience not required.
- Our current group of ten physicians includes eight general and two therapeutic endoscopy gastroenterologists working in a 100% consultative practice.
- Compensation is guaranteed base salary with incentive for production, not an RVU based model.
- State-of-the-art Digestive Health Center performing a full spectrum of endoscopy procedures
- New hospital under construction with projected opening 2023
- All GI hospital admissions are managed by IM hospitalist service
- University of Minnesota medical school affiliation
- Teaching, research and outreach opportunities available
- Excellent school districts
- Duluth, MN (150 miles north of the north of Minneapolis/St. Paul)
- Regional service area: 490,000
- Physician-led, integrated healthcare delivery system
Apply for Gastroenterology Opportunity by Stunning Lake Superior
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly