Partnership Track Physician (No Hospital Call)
- Jackson Siegelbaum Gastroenterology
- Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
- Feb 03, 2023
- May 02, 2023
- Gastroenterology, Physician
Well-established, independent gastroenterology practice in south-central Pennsylvania is seeking a partnership track BC/ BE gastroenterologist. The practice, Jackson Siegelbaum Gastroenterology, has six physicians and four advanced practitioners in addition to a free-standing, physician-owned ambulatory endoscopy center.
This position offers a competitive compensation package. Qualified candidates would become partnership track in the practice and endoscopy center. ERCP and EUS experience optional.
The community is family friendly, culturally diverse, has numerous local recreational activities and lies at a nexus of convenient access to larger metropolitan areas along the Mid-Atlantic region.
- Independent practice.
- No hospital call.
- This position offers a competitive compensation package.
About South Central Pennsylvania
- Features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events, and entertainment. Close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous Hershey Park and Hershey’s Chocolate World.
- Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania’s top colleges and universities. Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20 percent of Pennsylvania. With affordable homes — a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 126.5 in Philadelphia — it’s a great place to grow a career and family.
- Listed among Forbes.com “America’s Most Livable Cities,” and ranked in U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Cities to Live.” We are a two-to-three-hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Washington D.C., and Baltimore.
About Jackson Siegelbaum Gastroenterology and West Shore Endoscopy Center
- Jackson Siegelbaum Gastroenterology was established in 1974. Our philosophy has always focused on the patient first by providing physical and emotional comfort and striving for the best health outcomes possible. As an independent practice with close ties with the area health systems, we consistently advocate for our patients.
- West Shore Endoscopy Center was established in 2001. Our endoscopy center has six rooms with growth capacity.
- On-site CAP certified pathology lab.
- Anesthesia services for ASC.
- On-site infusion center.
- Research division for bio-pharma clinical trials.
- Participation in two local CINs and a regional ACO.
- As an independent practice, we are engaged in progressive and evolving care delivery models with area health systems and payors.
Requirements:Medical degree from accredited program required.
This partnership track position is a great opportunity for a new fellow or experienced physician.