BC/BE Interventional Gastroenterologist
Washington Regional Medical System is seeking a BC/BE Interventional Gastroenterologist to join a bustling practice in Northwest Arkansas. The chosen candidate will have the opportunity to integrate into a well-established practice, working with two other gastroenterologists and one advanced practice provider, with support from excellent staff, hospitalists, and general surgeons.
- Successful completion of an accredited gastroenterology fellowship training program
- Expertise in EUS/ERCP is needed to support growing clinical needs. The successful candidate must be passionate about treating the full scope of GI and liver diseases in our diverse patient population
What you can expect:
- Large referral base
- Competitive compensation with performance incentives (wRVU based)
- Robust onboarding package including commencement bonus and relocation allowance
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, retirement, salary continuation and more
- Additional CME time off and allowance
About the area:
In recent years, our community has been ranked among the nation’s most livable by Forbes, Kiplinger Report and Money Magazine. US News & World Report continues to rank Fayetteville as one of the Top 5 Best Places to Live in the United States. Northwest Arkansas features stately, tree-filled neighborhoods, some of the best schools in the state, the University of Arkansas, first-class performing arts center, live music venues, nationally recognized art museum, miles trails to enjoy. Majestic bluffs, lakes, rivers and rolling hills provide the perfect backdrop for participating in outdoor activities.
Year after year, Northwest Arkansas residents consistently rank Washington Regional as the hospital of choice for quality, highly trained doctors, and care in a variety of specialty areas including stroke care, senior health, cardiology, orthopedics and women’s services. Recently Washington Regional was ranked #1 hospital in the state by US News & World Report.