- Baptist Health
- Birmingham, Alabama, United States,
- Jan 10, 2023
- Apr 11, 2023
UAB School of Medicine - Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Faculty position: Non-tenured assistant professor clinical position located at Baptist Medical Center South in Montgomery, AL
The UAB Department of Gastroenterology is recruiting gastroenterologists to join a community based UAB Gastroenterology practice located at the UAB Medicine Multispecialty Clinic at Baptist Medical Center South, a UAB Medicine affiliate hospital in Montgomery, Alabama.
These are non-academic, 100% clinical based positions that will provide community based inpatient and outpatient gastroenterology services. There is also opportunity to participate in the teaching responsibilities of third and fourth year medical students at the UAB School of Medicine region campus and participate in the UAB Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology faculty meetings, clinical trials and educational offerings.
The community hospital, Baptist Medical Center South provides support for the UAB Gastroenterology program including a fully staffed outpatient clinic, mid-level providers, experienced clinic, procedural and hospital RN's as well as a dedicated gastroenterology suite for procedures.
Attractive Compensation Package:
- A guaranteed base salary
- wRVU productivity bonus incentive
- Student loan repayment
- Commencement bonus
- Relocation allowance
- Attractive call schedule with call pay
- Generous retirement plan with employer match
- Full benefits package
- Medical malpractice coverage including tail
- 9 weeks paid time off
Baptist Health is a faith-based, three hospital system located in Montgomery, the state capital of Alabama. We are affiliated with the UAB Health System and enjoy clinical relationships with UAB through teaching activities and services agreements. In 2014, we proudly opened the UAB School of Medicine Montgomery Regional Campus on the campus of Baptist Medical Center South, central Alabama's regional tertiary medical center. Baptist Health is the market leader for health care services and provides a full spectrum of specialty services and primary care.
FACTS ABOUT BAPTIST HEALTH
- 3 hospital health system and largest private employer in Central Alabama.
- Largest market share in Central Alabama.
- Truven Health Top 100 Hospital and Top 15 Health System.
- Premier robotics program.
- Nationally certified Stroke Center by TJC.
- AHA and ASA Gold Plus Stroke Quality Achievement Award.
- Regional Cancer Center
- The only freestanding Behavioral Health hospital in Central Alabama.
- A formal affiliate of UAB Health System.
- Teaching opportunities available with the UAB School of Medicine Regional Campus, UAB Internal Medicine Residency Program and Montgomery Family Medicine Residency Program.
Apply Directly to:
Ginger MacLean, Physician Recruiter, Baptist Health