Clinical Director of Fatty Liver Disease Program & General Gastroenterologist
The Yale School of Medicine, one of the nation’s top-10 medical schools, seeks two physicians:
Clinical Director of Fatty Liver Disease Program — A well-trained hepatologist will focus on NASH, leading one of the country’s premier Fatty Liver Disease Programs.
Gastroenterologist — Enjoy a predominately clinical role working two days in the outpatient clinic, 2.5 days in the endoscopy suite, and two to three weeks of inpatient consult services.
- Enjoy an academic role with one of the world’s foremost educational organizations
- Yale University is one of the nation’s top-10 medical schools (US News & World Report)
- Academic multidisciplinary practice with fellows and wrap-around services at the site and in adjacent buildings, including psychology, social work, APP, nutrition, pharmacy, physical therapy, endoscopy, and motility unit
- Work in a newly renovated building with one of the leading Digestive Disease sections in the country
- Opportunity to teach residents and fellows
COMMUNITY HIGHLIGHTS - LIVE IN THE HEART OF NEW ENGLAND
Located alongside the Long Island Sound, New Haven, Connecticut, is a charming
waterfront community offering a remarkable quality of life. Surrounded by inviting communities and gorgeous scenery, it provides a unique range of cultural, historical, recreational, and educational amenities that make it a desirable place to live and work.
- Four distinct seasons and endless opportunities for outdoor recreation, including swimming, sailing, skating, hiking, biking, and golfing
- Excellent public and private schools, as well as local colleges and universities
- Convenient access to New York City, Boston, and Providence, RI
- New Haven, CT, is a Best Place to Live (US News & World Report)
- Ranked #15 by Niche in “Most Diverse Cities in America”